Learn How to Pay Yourself a Salary From Your Business-
The Ultimate Guide
GET THIS ESSENTIAL
What I am about to say will probably shock you. You may not like hearing it. But you’ll have to admit that it’s absolutely true. Recognize also, that it significantly impacts all of your future prospects for business growth and long-term prosperity. Here goes…
1. The people who are constantly making things happen
2. The ones who watch things happen
3. The people things happen to
No matter which of these three groups you may currently fall into, one thing is certain: You want your business to do more, have more, reach farther and achieve a lot more financial and business success.
Only Available For A Limited Time at Current Price!
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF THIS SPECIAL GUIDE AND GET STARTED QUICKLY AT THE PRICE MIGHT GO UP SOON!
You will learn
- What obtains for your type of business entity.
- What a salary is.
- What a draw is.
- 14 benefits of paying your taxes.
- Keep your business afloat in a pandemic or lockdown.
- How do I expand my business?
- Separating yourself from the business
- Practical example of how to pay yourself.
- The WREN Test. How the taxman views your expenses.
- Can you make donations as a business?
- What if I don't want to pay income taxes?
This book is a 30 minutes read
Buy a copy of this eBook, and you will get our 3
UNBEATABLE BONUSES worth N115k
PAYE Excel Calculator with Auto generating PAYSLIPS.
- This template will calculate the PAYE taxes for every of your staff
- Automatically generate Payslips
- Minimum effort to set up
- Accurate reporting
- Customisable for your business.
This template is worth 10k
About The Author
Ohi Bunmi Ozoya is an Accountant who has worked in the oil and gas, hospitality and health sectors in Nigeria and the UK.
For the past few years, he has been helping SMEs to achieve efficiency by focusing on their numbers.
Below are his details-
- qualified in 2008 as a Chartered Certified Accountant.
- ACCA member.
- MBA from Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Worked with Bras Motors and Sahara Energy Group.
- Tech enthusiast
- Husband and father