Get Your Investor-Ready Business Plans
Our business plans are tailor-made for your business. We will work with you to create a great business plan that will represent your vision.
Find Affordable Business Plans That Suit You!
Whether you are a new business or an established one, a time would come when you need a business plan that will convince private or corporate investors to invest in your business.
These investors would love that your plan can show what the future of the business would be like in the next five years and also want their questions answered.
- How do you intend to use the XXX Amount of Money you’re trying to raise now?
- What level of sales would you be making?
- What is your Market Share?
- What Other Means have you Used to Raise Money?
- What is the Problem in the Market that you’re solving?
- Tell us About the Customer Acquisition Cost?
- What is your Business Growth Strategy?
- How committed are you as founders?
- What is your Exit Strategy?
- How can I help you?
- How much shares are you willing to exchange for cash?
Why us as your preferred business plan writer?
My team and I have worked with over 250 startups & small businesses and our business plans have:
- Raised over $2 MILLION in capital funding from angel investors, banks and moneylenders
- Helped people secure business visa approvals in countries like the UK, USA, Australia, and Nigeria.
Our plans show detailed information like a Distribution Waterfall Model which shows the returns to be paid to investors in your project in terms of shareholding and payments from an exit from the business.
Our business proposals have won many government/private sector bids, grants, and contracts in several countries
What you get:
- Premium package: To pitch to an investor – a Business Plan, 5 Year Financial Plan & Summary
- Standard package: Bank Loan Business plan & 3 Year Financial Plan
Our Business plan sections:
- Executive Summary
- Market Opportunity
- Business Model
- Company Summary
- Industry Analysis
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Risk Profile
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Strategy
- Financial Plan
Financial Plan Sections:
- Cashflow Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Breakeven Analysis
- Company Valuation
- Payback Period
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Business Ratios
- Dividend plan
We can provide Pre-incorporation Agreements for business partners.
Our plans cover all types of businesses i.e. E-Commerce, SaaS Business, Manufacturing, Service, except Banks, Insurance, Financial Markets, Virtual Currency, Film and Fashion Industry, and Bar Businesses.
It is logical to state that when your investors see the amount of detail that has gone into the preparation of your business plan, they would be willing to invest in your business.
Call 0805 414 9278 now to get started.